It was the first step to internationalize the course content, but the used technique is difficult for non programmers. Therefore we are trying a new system. Here are in short the new advantages, gained from the switch:
- A Blog is available and will inform about new content.
- You are now able to follow the blog by RSS feeds.
- For translators it is easier, because there is more freedom for the translation e.g. language specific parts can be included.
- Now it is possible to discuss the content of each learning unit.
- Tags are now replacing the global index, that can't be used in the new system.
The transformation is a work in progress, stay tuned...
Until the new programming contest all old and new content should be available.